Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crib Again

Gabriel never really slept in a crib when he was a baby. Then one day when he was about 8 months old, he climbed out and fell. That was the end of the crib for him. Now that there's one set up again, he seems very interested in spending time in it. I rearranged his room and our office/baby room today so it made the crib seem new again (but not to sleep in, of course).
Also of note: Gabriel is quickly outgrowing his naps. It makes this very pregnant mother sad. He'll take a nap about every third day. He is extremely tired all afternoon when he doesn't nap, so I feel like he still needs them. I'm trying to invent "quiet time" that doesn't involve the tv.

1 comment:

Skye said...

It's so sad when they stop the naps! I wanted to nap Stratton until he was in Kindergarten! :) I hope you're able to still fit in some quiet time for yourself. Especially before the new little one comes along.