Speaking of nesting, I've been nesting today. There isn't too much that needs to be done before the baby is born, but I've been cleaning and doing little things all over the house. Since I'm not due for another four (long!) weeks, I don't think it means anything. But we're glad we have a few weeks since we're rethinking the name we had picked out.I also wanted to record some Gabriel things:
Gabriel has learned to lock and unlock the front door. This means that I need to lock the security door all the time now as a second line of defense. It also means that I have to take my keys with me when I empty the garbage otherwise Gabriel locks me out!
Gabriel is getting better at phonics. He knows the sounds of almost all the letters. He can also finally pronounce "fox" correctly! It just clicked the other day. We are thrilled that words ending in x come out as "cks" instead of "k"!
No comments:
Post a Comment