Monday, February 8, 2010

Fingerpainting

Gabriel likes taking toys with him when he naps.
Big baby belly at 35 weeks! We went for a tour of the hospital on Saturday and love it. We're both so excited about the big day coming.
Today we needed something new to do. I got out a bowl of ketchup and a bowl of mustard and Gabriel fingerpainted on the walls of the bathtub. He loved making a mess! The bubblebath afterwards was just as fun.

3 comments:

Skye said...

You look so great! And what a great Mom you are to let him fingerpaint!!! Looks like he had a great time!

Jennifer said...

How exciting!!! Gabriel will love having a baby brother! I love your fingerpainting idea... you brave momma!

Shauna-Lou said...

Can't wait to see your new family member! Nice art work by the way! I hope I can be so brave with the twins! they may paint each other mostly though :)